Sunday, December 4

Early Riser

Who is this cute little rascal ???

So as most of you know I am NOT a morning person!! I'm perfectly happy to stay in bed till noon, if given the chance. Well I must brag today b/c of my own accord (not feeling any pressure from my paper of course) I woke up at 09.07 today - I know to some of you are thinking wow she really slept in, but for me that is darn early on a Sunday morning!!! I think it was last Sunday that I woke up around 11.00, didn't get out of bed till around 14.00, and didn't actually shower to go out into the real world till around 17.00.

Well I'm excited b/c my paper is almost done and since I'm up so early I might actually get free time later on this afternoon, if all goes well!

Will probably take a break later on and give you an update - Happy 4th of December!! (aka 19 days till I fly back onto my native soil).
The cute little rascal is my mom's English Cocker Spaniel, Henry. That was a photo taken while he was at his play group in his new town of Portland, OR. He obviously gets his good looks and talent from his human sisters, right?!?!?!?

1 Comments:

At 04 December, 2005 18:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be happy to read it over if you want. PCS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home