Friday, December 2

GlaxoSmithKline

Yesterday we got out of class 50 minutes late, I was exhausted and could feel the beginnings of a cold coming on (sore throat), so I jumped on the tube to get home asap. We were all meeting at Jim's before going to dinner so I sat down to watch the news since everyone else was late. Next thing I knew it was 9pm! They decided to get carry-out since I was sleeping. I realized I must need the sleep so I didn't bother to read or write any of my paper just went right back to sleeping!!
Woke up this morning, still had a sore throat, but had a field trip & I really wanted to go! We went to meet Pauline Lukey, who use to work at LSHTM, but now is at GlaxoSmithKline, in Stevenage, about a 40 minute ride express train ride up from Kings Cross on the Wagn Train.
Well gotta go get some more tea & finish writing this paper (1600 words to go)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home