Saturday, December 3

Crazy British weather

So I was walking home from the store this morning and it was quite warm compared to the last few days. It wasn't that cloudy, you could see the sun and blue sky off and on. When I got home I took a shower and when I got out it was really dark out. Then I heard this funny noise so I went to the window to see it pouring down with rain. Not windy and rainy just plain rain coming down at an impressive rate. Now maybe 13 minutes later, the sun is back out and just over cast to the east.

Well I have to get back to writing my paper - Rob is cooking beef chili with couscous tonight for Susan and me. That means I'll have to tidy up this flat before they arrive!! I've got scientific journal articles everywhere, so much so Jim said last night, "I see the sea . . . . . . of papers that is"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home