Friday, October 28

TGIF again :)

Louise and I walked to school today - first time this week b/c I had blisters on my feet from last weekends adventures in new shoes! Don't know why I thought to wear something other than my trainers - what was I thinking?!?!?!

We had 1.5 hours of statistic practical followed by lunch at the refractory - carrot & coriander soup, bread, butter, fruit salad, and water. Quick check of our email and then onto Mol. Bio. Practical - again I could have taught the lab - we poured gels, loaded gels, prepared PCRs, and answered questions about what the buffer, Taq, and primers are for. Oh yeah and we did get to see the DNA sequencer.

Tonight Louise and I had tomato sandwiches (thanks to a brilliant person who taught me about them!) Now she's off to meet up some friends and I'm about to pop in a DVD and veg out on my couch. I'm thinking of watching Auntie Mame - it's a great flick! Plus I can't stay up late since I've got Louise arriving tomorrow at 08.45 for b'fast and walk into Camden Town for costume buying.

Tomorrow I've also got my study group from 10.00-12.00 and then will probably hit up one of the markets with my friend Tiffany (from Canada). Sunday I've again got study group from 14.00-16.00. Aside from that I've got nothing planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home