Sunday, October 16

London Phoenix New Century Club

So I made it up to Hertford North (pronounced Heartford) today by 13.00 just in time to meet everyone for lunch. This was my first time ever meeting the London Phoenix New Century Club. There were about 12 people at the meeting - very laid back setting - in a pub of course, we are in England ;) Meeting took about 2.5 hours and they discussed lots of things from the recent earthquake to a pub crawl. Everyone seemed really friendly and I think I will join them at their next meeting in November, if my studying schedule allows!

Well not much else exciting to report, beautiful weekend weather wise with a little bit of rain and I hear the northern line is back in service with limited service. I think Louise and I will walk to school tomorrow unless it's pouring rain, then we'll try the tube or bus.

Going to hang up my laundry to dry and hit the hay. Oh learned a new word today, "knackered" will have to try to use it this week so I remember it!!

2 Comments:

At 17 October, 2005 10:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,

Your Blog kicks ass!! Reminds me of the old days when I used to do it as well! I can't stop using exclamation points! All is good in Okinawa, finally started to get a little bit cooler. How long will you be in the U.K.? I really do want to come visit.

Howard

 
At 17 October, 2005 23:23, Blogger Sara said...

H-dog I'm here till Sept 2006, love for you to come and visit - it's wonderful here!! How's married life treatin ya? Miss you!! Been way too long since we had a night like we had at Ponderosa with your bro, Ungerer and Patio!!!!!!!
Guess I'm having a problem with exclamation points now too, xxoo
P.S. Ungerer's good - emailed him before I moved here, living in MA with his gf from college.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home