Friday, October 14

Too tired to write tonight

Sorry but I'm really too tired to write and I know I'm going to have a lot of walking to do tomorrow so I think I'll keep it really short and fill in the details later this weekend.

Walked to school (stopped raining), statistics lecture (actually enjoyed it - don't call me weird!!), lunch, 2 molecular biology lectures, meet Immun. Course Advisor at school bar for start of the "pub crawl", got hungry and went for food, met up with the crawlers, left early to come home b/c I was so tired - bad night's sleep last night - the police/ambulance/fire sirens went all night last night :(

Planning on going to the Dungeon and Eye tomorrow - hope the weather is nice, I'll bring my camera and post the photos. Tube is still screwed up so I'm not exactly sure how we're planning on getting everywhere guess I better plan on wearing my trainers (sneakers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home