Friday, October 28

Thai green curry

Since my last post I've been been to the post office and got my package from my sister. Here's what was in it.


Well tonight was Thai Green Curry night at my flat, Louise and I napped on the couch while Rob cooked from scratch with no recipe!! The food was awesome and we laughed the whole way through dinner as we normally do. Lots of jokes on "my" president. Bush of course made front page news again today - he really is amazing at times (I don't mean that in a positive sense!!)
Off to bed now, class at half 9 tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 28 October, 2005 13:31, Blogger PCS said...

Of course you meant 9:30. Do people show up to class late because half nine is so early in the UK?

 
At 28 October, 2005 18:11, Blogger Sara said...

It's the same kids who show up late every day and they're not from the UK so they don't have a good excuse.
My "cousin" doesn't go to work until around 10 or 10.30 and when I tell people I have class at 9.30 they are amazed at how early that is - I of coures thought it was so late compared to the Organic Chem class I had in undergrad that started at 7.55!!!
Has the snow melted yet???

 
At 28 October, 2005 18:51, Blogger Sara said...

Must be so tough being 6, she was probably worried about how she was going to go boarding with only that much - LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home