Tuesday, January 13

Some days are just crap!

Like today for instance, the engineer who was suppose to come & work today through Thursday so he can fix stuff at work called around 10am to say he is delayed. He hopes to arrive sometime this afternoon/evening. This means that now he has to work tomorrow to Friday, meaning we can't start our experiment on Friday like we had planned and wanted to do. Especially as my coworker is gone all next week in skiing and the week after that is the week before we leave for the Keystone meeting in Vancouver, Canada so we'll be busy getting posters and presentations ready for that, etc . . . UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I told you lately how much I dislike science?!?!?!?!?!!?

UPDATE 14.41: you learn that you've "won" the caption this contest over on Carmi's page, check it out, here I am feeling much, much better now! It's the little things in life I tell ya - sorta like video skype (right AM & DB?)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home