Sunday, June 15

Berlin in Review

Saw a ton, eat lots of local foods, learned a bit of science & took tons of photos - all in all an excellent holiday, oh I mean conference for work . . . that's why I was there right?!??!?!

Well to impress some who think I'm a name dropper . . . Ulrich Schiable, Stefan Elhers, JoAnne Flynn, Gilla Kaplan, Stefan Kaufmann, Douglas Young, David Russell, and a room full of 300 people where there at the Immunity to Tuberculosis Symposium at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology in Berlin last Thursday & Friday. For those who are more interested just in the photos & sight-seeing we did here is a video:




Photo Slide Show:


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 15 June, 2008 22:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...excellent pics and great report...glad you had fun and see you soon!

 
At 16 June, 2008 21:06, Blogger Sara said...

Dad: i'm so excited to see you, very soon!!!

 
At 17 June, 2008 03:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved the pix, esp. you with the yellow welcome bear! Just can't wait to see you too! Yay!

Love and hugs,
Mommio--oh, and so thrilled for you about the Rwandan trip!

 
At 17 June, 2008 17:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watched the slide show as I had my lunch!! Some big TB names...no one from Trudeau?? We're all too busy I guess!! Love the blog you sent me...I get numerous laughs and often go back and reread the entries...it's amazing one can have such a high opinion of themselves!! Hoping I'll be around when you visit the wonderful North Country...might be the weekend I close on my house...still up in the air!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home