Sunday, June 8

retail therapy is the best!

So after a rather un-fun, bordering on rather stressful week I decided a bit of retail therapy was in order & remember I have my dad's birthday part, Jenn's wedding in MA, and Jim's wedding in Nottingham coming up in just a few weeks I thought I might like to find something to wear SOONER rather than later, esp as dad's party will be just 24 hours after I arrive so no time for shopping before hand!


On my way shopping I decided my hair needed a bit of a trim, so I popped into my usual place in Kentish Town (Amanda will remember it well - we sat there for hours one day waiting!!) Here are some photos one close up of my hair & two of the dress I purchased today, first with jumper & second without jumper:

This dress will not do for the weddings but I think it will be good for dad's party - what do you think? course I'll have to OVERLOAD myself with bug spray, but whatever. Plus I'm thinking of camping out in my mum's backyard - I really miss camping & I'm 90% sure my tent is easily accessible in my storage unit, now just wonder where my sleeping bag is hidden, hmmm.

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 08 June, 2008 06:29, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Darlink! You look fantabulous!

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 08 June, 2008 22:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Linda....stunning and cant wait to see you!

 
At 08 June, 2008 22:43, Blogger Sara said...

cheesewiz:
cheers my dear - i'm quite proud of the purchase, PLUS it was only £10!

dad:
can't wait to see you, have a similar dress for your party!!

 
At 09 June, 2008 17:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so super cute. I can't wait to see you!

 
At 09 June, 2008 17:43, Blogger Sara said...

amanda:
thanks - did you notice my funny semi tan line on my upper arm - LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home