Tuesday, March 4

March PS Challenge

So how is everyone doing with their "be more thankful & try to take fewer things for granted" March challenge?

I'm rather proud of myself for my participation. For example yesterday, I showed up at the pub to meet some mates who happen to all be running late. I sat there by myself for 35 minutes before anyone showed up & I was getting a bit impatient, but again I thought, "what would Tricia do?" and then I realised she'd probably give anything to be outta the hospital, even if her mates were running late. So I sat quietly reading until they all arrived. Instead of bollocking them for being late, I just said, "glad you made it, I was worried maybe I'd gotten the date wrong"

Today I went to the gym & went on the treadmill, walking for 2 minutes then running for 2 minutes for a total of 50 minutes. I had only planned on going for 20 minutes, but then I decided to push a bit harder & keep going for Tricia & my March challenge. When I got done, I was a sweaty mess, but felt good for having done it!

So how are you all doing? Leave me a comment so I know . . .

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 05 March, 2008 04:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joined the Malaria team, so to speak. And, as you know, I know about gratitude lists (right?). I must say that that kind of attitude goes a whole long way toward changing a negative and angry perspective. I don't do it perfectly, But I do practice it andit's served me well for 27 years.

Love, Mommio

 
At 05 March, 2008 04:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! photo with your spectacles???

love, mom

 
At 05 March, 2008 14:56, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Tricia inspires you, and you, in turn, inspire us...what a wonderful world we live in...
(Do I hear Louie Armstrong in the background music here?!?!)

Linda D. in Seattle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home