Wednesday, March 5

4 EYES

let's start with my thankfulness first off! i'm thankful for dan who organised & cleaned the shelves in the tissue culture room. i'm thankful to tash, mel & laura for helping me clean the main part of the lab, we still have LOTS to do, but we made a valiant effort today & everyone will see the difference immediately.

for those you of dying to hear about my new four eyes . . . no longer have to wait as I got my glasses today so instead of :-) I suppose I need to start making 8-) smiles to show off my lovely glasses (lol) i do apologise that i have no photos of them yet as i was super busy spring cleaning the lab & then sorting out my paperwork for the much awaited visa extension interview tomorrow in croydon, so you'll all just have to wait . . .

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 06 March, 2008 02:25, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

4 Eyes is much better than Sore Eyes...trust me on this one! I imagine you are as cute as a bug in a rug in them there spectacles!

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 06 March, 2008 23:48, Blogger PCS said...

Were the glasses free?

 
At 07 March, 2008 15:56, Blogger Sara said...

cheesewiz:
that is true!

pcs:
i wish they were free! cost me £124 (LSHTM gave me £40 towards them & the exam was free) £40 frames look worse than safety goggles, so I went for these which I am willing to wear in public :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home