Monday, November 12

Virtual Tour . . . sorta


my desk

shani sitting on the floor of my new flat, before I had any furniture, eating our £3.95 indian take-away, which is just next door & fab as well!

putting the dresser together

the nightside table slowly assembling (you can see the matress is still on the floor at this point)

wardrobe finished - YEAH!

bed assembly (VERY SLOW process)

kitchen

bath

bed fully assembled & in possition (opposite from the windown below)

view straight ahead while in bed



view completely left from bed

Understand these photos are a mix from my phone & camera all from about 2-3 weeks ago, so it does look a bit different now, but you get the idea . . . I hope

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11 November, 2007 20:28, Blogger LindseyO said...

Looks like a lovely place!! Congrats! :)

 
At 12 November, 2007 15:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool-- I'm loving your new place -- very open and airy. Nice. Now, do you have a fire safety ladder?

 
At 12 November, 2007 18:12, Blogger Sara said...

Zee:

Cheers my dear! if only had had a wee pup to keep me company . . . but I'm not home enough, it would be unkind to the animal for sure!

SusieJ:

no fire safety ladder & I know me mum is going to LOVE that question as her dad sold insurance. BUT even though I'm on the 3rd floor on the front side I would jump down just 1 story on to the room of a store before jumping down to the street & on the back side I would jump down 2 stories onto a roof and the stairs are inbetween the front & back windows, so maybe that will make you feel safer about it?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home