Tuesday, September 11

my lil sis the geek

So some might think the fact that I enjoy talking about Natural Killer cells would make me a geek, but never would you see me walking around in a hard hat, with not 1 but 2 badges hanging from my neck, safety goggles, and a pager on me hip, so the geek of the year award goes to my lil sis, Patty (who's a test engineer) sorry I can't show you more of the photo, but know that she's the ONLY female & probably the youngest one in the group, she definitely bring beauty to this group, not to say the guys are ugly, but . . . you get my point :) Love ya lil sis, xx

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12 September, 2007 04:59, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Top secret good looking female in a "man's" world?!? Sounds as if she is undercover in the CIA...LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 12 September, 2007 20:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I may have some photos of you in a lab coat. I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you.

Though you do look 100x better in one than Dom...

You can tell him I said that.

 
At 12 September, 2007 21:33, Blogger PCS said...

Ummmm, don't I remember you kinda "geeked" up to enter the BL3 animal facility? I'm sure I can find that photo.

 
At 13 September, 2007 02:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's see Sara's geeked up pics!

 
At 13 September, 2007 22:34, Blogger Shelby said...

cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home