Friday, July 27

the last of the count down

24 hours from now Jim & I will be getting on a plane to head to the states - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Poor guy can't seem to get a break recently!! He sent me an email last night to tell me he's got an ear infection, but luckily was able to go into A&E (Accident & Emergency, the UK's speak for ER) and get seen by a doctor who gave him antibiotics, so by tomorrow he should be good to go (fingers crossed)

Went out last night with Jaiden and Rob - was out later than I'd wanted, but it was good fun. Tonight Gen & Louise are coming round mine for dinner, that way I can multi-task, ya know have me clothes in the washing machine, prepare dinner, hang out with me mates, and clean the kitchen (as it's my week on the rota for cleaning), oh yeah and PACK!! But anyone who knows me KNOWS I never pack ahead of time!!

Laters, xx (I mean toodle-pip, just for Susan)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 27 July, 2007 17:21, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

CLEAR THE RUNWAY AND THE SKIES!!! SHE'S COMIN' HOME... (hehe)

Happy trip and travels as well as "trails" to you.

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 27 July, 2007 18:55, Blogger jen said...

have a great trip!

 
At 27 July, 2007 22:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

count down here too! looking forward to seeing my gal and her pal Jim. Should I wear my Bobbie hat to the airport? or will I get arrested for impersonation by the Albany Airport Protectors? who knows!

 
At 28 July, 2007 04:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toodle-pip =)! Crazy storm here this evening and we lost power for a bit. When I went in to the BSL3 to take my time point at 10pm tonight, everything was alarming... Oh well. I called our lab manager so hopefully he will sort it all out. Safe travels!!! Let me know what your phone number will be stateside. It would be great to catch up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home