Tuesday, July 24

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Only 4 more days till I get on a plane & head to NY, I'm sooooooooooo excited!!! I've just had a really long day in the lab & as you know hadn't been feeling very bloggy recently, but I'm super excited about my trip home that I decided I'd post about it. Well now that that's done, I don't have much else to say . . . hold on I'm sure I can come up with something interesting to tell ya'll . . . the weather has improved slightly the lovely Linda sent some sun our way per my request (lol).

CRAP, the night workers are here so I have to leave my desk, will try to write more later or tomorrow, maybe by then I'll have something good to tell you.

4 Comments:

At 25 July, 2007 04:17, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Gawd...I really wish I DID have that kind of influence on the weather!!! My world would most definitely be temperature controlled...

WooHoo on the countdown to your return to the states!!!

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 25 July, 2007 05:34, Blogger Shelby said...

happy trip!!!!

 
At 25 July, 2007 11:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's BLOGGY??

 
At 25 July, 2007 12:05, Blogger Sara said...

"bloggy" means posting blogs, so not feeling bloggy means I'm not in the mood to write posts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home