Friday, July 20

Moaning Meme

I’ve been tagged by Shann for “The Moaning Meme”

I’m tagging Linda D, Jen and Zee

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:

  • Cheaters of all sorts, from answers to a spelling test to cheating on a partner to cheating on your taxes, all of them should go to room 101
  • Liars of all sorts, not only to better themselves, but to hurt others!
  • Judgemental persons, who have no good reason for disliking people with "differences" or "change" - come on, move with the times for goodness sakes!
  • Rapists, murderers, and child molesters - need I say anymore?
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
  • Indecisiveness - I'm patient to a point, but for goodness sakes, if you switch your order more than once while ordering food I get a bit crazed!
  • Righteousness - thinking their work and life is more important than anything or anyone else, their lack of ability to be generous.
  • Deafness - not real hearing loss, but those people who sit & pretend to listen to you, but in all honesty can't be bothered to give you their time to really listen to what you are saying.
2 things you find yourself moaning about:
  • The weather - I know I know I'm turning into a proper Brit!
  • Tourists - this time of year is rather hard on those of us who are traveling to & from work when we seem to be overwhelmed with tourists who don't know where their going & take up lots of room on the trains, buses, tubes, and sidewalks!!
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
  • I am way too judgemental about others - I sound like a righteous bitch after reading it all, but the point was to moan right? I think I did a ruddy good job then :)

Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it’s all about!
Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
Post these rules at the end of every meme!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 20 July, 2007 17:34, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

You know, I was NEVER good at "tag" as a kid...and I don't think I'm too hot at it as an adult either!

Here I go...

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home