Thursday, July 13

Don't be confused, I took it down

My post from Monday has not been totally lost, just put into a "draft" file. It might have been more info than I should have said without piror permission from my dad, so I've taken it down for the moment. Hopefully it will pass inspection & I can get it back up. I'm torn b/c it's my blog & I can say what I want, but others are worried about the potential backlash it could have on my dad. We will see . . . Oh yeah thanks to all of you who commented!

To keep you busy in the mean time take a look at
these photos, how thankful are you that you don't have to live your life in such termoil, never knowing what will happen next, nothing like the daily "problems" that most American's have . . . should I have a beef burger or buffalo buger tonight?!?!?!

Well I'm off to give blood so someone in the building can do some research :)

1 Comments:

At 13 July, 2006 13:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The BBC photos help put everything in perspective--it's so easy to lose sight in a day. It's hard to imagine living like that. Thanks, love and hugs, Mommio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home