Thursday, July 6

"Spoiled and lacking toughness"

My mom and I have been noticing all the "not so tough" American athletes recently, in things such as World Cup Football, Wimbledon Tennis, and now apparently the US Ryder team can join the ranks.

Check out this article about the US Ryder team.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box now and get to writing about EBV and T reg cells.

Here are the photos that go with the previous blog:
you can get the idea from this photo of how you can just peal off some of the edges of the injera ("bread") and scoop up the stew in the center,

here you can really see the pourousness of the injera, this photo looks a lot like what we had last night, except we had a third item . . . YUM was it good, makes me hungry just thinking about it!

2 Comments:

At 07 July, 2006 14:12, Blogger PCS said...

It looks like a giant mushroom.

 
At 07 July, 2006 14:17, Blogger Sara said...

Luckily it doesn't taste like a mushroom, or I would not have eaten it!! It's a very different taste - sorta spongy, stretchy, sour - and it expands in your tummy, so an hour later you feel almost over full!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home