Thursday, June 1

? I keep 4getting to ask

A question I kept meaning to post:

Which one of the X-men would you be??


By the way studying today went really well in my new favourite library (Senate House) and then I met up with Sus to do some revision from 3-6pm, well we probably gabbed for about 30 minutes during that time!

Tomorrow is more studying at Senate House, quick swim in the afternoon, Andrew's b'day drinks at the uni bar, followed by curry with Susan. Saturday is yet more studying, possibly a swim, and Sus' birthday dinner at Lemonia in the Chalk Farm/Primrose Hill area!!


Oh yeah, Susan asked me earlier what is a uMT mouse? I know that I've read about them but can't remember what is so special about them, can anyone help out here??

3 Comments:

At 01 June, 2006 22:34, Blogger Sara said...

I would want to be Storm

My flatmate wants to be Mystique

 
At 02 June, 2006 14:12, Blogger PCS said...

uMT mouse has no B cells and thus no immunoglobulin. You can look up the genetics of why yourself.

And what were you 'revising'? Didn't you get it down right the first time? "Oh, let's go to the library and revise our notes". Damn English should learn to speak English.

Wolverine of course. Isn't he the kickass boss? Although being 'Jimmy' in a mutant world would be good too.

 
At 02 June, 2006 14:48, Blogger PCS said...

http://jaxmice.jax.org/strain/002288.html

The above link is a hint. Good Luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home