Thursday, June 1

2-4-1

Probably wondering what that title means, ah?? Well Orange (a mobile phone company in the UK) has this deal on Wednesday's where you txt them and they reply with a 2 for the price of 1 ticket deal at the cinema!

Tonight we went to see
X-Men: The Last Stand - which I have to admit was much better than I thought it was going to be & for £3.75, how can I complain - probably one of the cheapest things I've done in London since I arrived back in Sept!!!

So this afternoon I studied in the
Senate House Library since the library at uni was "heavin with smellies" (expression my flatmate has taught me), super warm, and no free desks. MissyLou & I went over & checked it out - we both got into a really good groove of studying & ended up studying for longer than we'd planned - ya know you just can't stop sometimes when you're on a roll - especially when learning about the complement system - ugh is that not fun stuff!

We hadLebanesee food for dinner before the cinema with Jeremy (Lou's boyfriend), Emma & Ruth (J's old flatmates). Ruth taught me a new expression as well, "piece of piss" (but said piece-a-piss) meaning really easy. Here it is in asentencee, "Some people think that doingobservationss in a classroom is a piece a piss, but it's bloody knackering"

Well I reckon I best be gettin some kip or I'll be ruddy knackered tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 01 June, 2006 22:18, Blogger Sara said...

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen the first 2 in teh series, only advice I will give you is stay till the end of the credits!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home