Wednesday, May 24

Few more photos

I rather enjoy posting photos, hope everyone enjoys viewing them, sometimes I just get tired to typing out new & exciting things that I do (well not really b/c my daily life isn't all that exciting, so when I do have something exciting I do like to brag a little about it).

Since my day thus far as been full of exam taking, lunch at a pub on Tottenham Court Road (with my uni mates) and now back at home writing up my practical for Friday, I decided I'd share a few more photos, instead of boring you with the details of our essay questions, like describe the 3 types of genetic variation for African trypanosomes, yeah I figured you'd prefer the photos . . . (for ALL the photos see my yahoo photos link on the left hand side)

Matt, me and Sus in front of my localCan you say heavy rain & long queues?!?!?! Can you now say, Patty with naked lady?

Repeat after me, "only in England . . . "

Matt at Windsor Castle

She smiles entirely way too much for that job!

"Aaarrrr" like a proper pirate!

Tonight is dinner with Jim & Rob somewhere in the west end - I'm sure that will turn into a night out as well. Will keep you up to date tomorrow since I'm sure I'll need a few study breaks from my write up!

Well . . . Happy Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home