Monday, May 1

Toulouse, France

Just had a fantastic weekend in Toulouse, France with Susan & my lil sis!!

Got lectures all day tomorrow & spent all afternoon studying with Susan so I don't have a ton of time to write, but I'll post a few of my favourite photos & a few funny stories!!

Les histoires drôles premièrement. . . Elle a oublié de payer le parking d'aéroport en avance si nous devions renverser de la ligne pour partir l'aéroport! (translation: funny stories first . . . Patty forgot to pay for airport parking ahead of time so we had to reverse out of the line to leave the airport! NB a coworker had warned her of this the night before!!)

Susan & I were looking at a book I bought for Flat Stanley's mom and I asked, "le chat?" (hear le shat?) and Susan replied, "oui, oui" (hear wee wee) we got into hysterics over this - guess bathroom humour never gets old or maybe we'd been studying too hard recently!

Not sure of other funny events, but I do know we laughed a lot .Well well there was a "Darth Vader" breather in our bed (love you lil sis) and then there were moments when we'd be looking for a street & realize we were where we wanted to be.
Susan et moi mangeant coissants dans la capitale
ma petite soeur et moi avec
La Garonne
Remarquer les moteurs énormes sur l'avion (those are the Rolls Royce engines, but you can see the massive size of the engine that Patty's working on while there) Trois belles filles au dîner (me, Patty, Susan)Patty et Susan sur un rocher aux jardins Japonais

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home