Tuesday, March 7

Old photos




So I just found a few "old" photos on my photo disk. These are from a few weeks back when we went to see Windsor Castle. Of course when we arrived the weather turned cool & rainy, but we still did the full tour - doll house & all the rooms. It is beautiful, but a little weird I thought. I mean the queen & others actually use the dining room yet 1000s of unknowns have walked across the floor just touring around. I can't imagine having a house that doubled as a tourist site, ya know?!?!? Not like it's just your family & friends taking a tour of your house that they've never been to. I don't know that's just my opinion - you'll note I'm full of them!!




entrance to castle & doll house tour

















Courtyard in the rain
side of castle with gardens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home