Saturday, March 4

Skunk update

Hiya :)

Just a quick little update on my great nephews, they're just too cute not to put a photo or two up!! If you'd like more details please click on the "Skunk Puppies" link on the left hand side.

Here's all of them sleeping

Richie and Billy sleeping

So yesterday I went over to Julie and Eime's house to celebrate Japan's Girls Day - it was fun - Eime had made a ton of food, pizza, orange, leek, and nut salad (I know you're thinking that sounds gross, but it was AMAZINGLY good), sushi, roasted parsnips & beets with ricotta cheese & herbs, and foccacia from scratch. Julie had made a ton of different cocktails with her new blender, ie pina coladas, mango daiquiris, strawberry daiquiris, sea breezes, and others I forget the names of. Susan and I stayed until about 10.45pm when I was getting rather tired so we headed home.

Once back in KT, I ran into Rob who had just gotten off work and was at the pub, I popped in to say hello. Stayed for about an 45 minutes after closing with the Rob & the bar staff, got a free half pint of lemonade ;) love being a regular!! Then headed home to sleep, after a good chat with Patty & Matt of course.

Today I'm off to meet Amanda & Dom at the Starbucks near London Bridge where we can all sit in comfy chairs and study - nice to get out of the flat and not be at uni every once in awhile!! After we've studied for a bit we'll pop over to the market & pick up whatever looks appealing & then back here for dinner.

Still cool temps here but the sun's been out quite a bit recently, so that's nicer than cool and rainy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home