Saturday, March 11

Look who's coming

To New York, none other than the president himself!! With a visit next week to Canadaigua. In other news, here's the week in review in photos. Mom do you like the Free Tibet photo(#9)? Pretty cool, eh?

How interesting we just had 2 lectures this week on measles & the "problems" surrounding the MMR jab. Jab is what the Brits call a shot - I rather like the expression :)

This also sounds really cool. Can you tell I'm reading the news this morning??

Well off to start some research only 5.5 more hours till my allotted "break" for
the rugby (Ireland v Scotland)

1 Comments:

At 11 March, 2006 20:48, Blogger Sara said...

Yeah Ireland beat Scotland 15-9! I don't really have a favourite but since I was watching with Rob, I had to cheer for Ireland (poor MissyLou!!)
Marlene arrives tomorrow from CT and we'll watch the England v France match at 3pm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home