Monday, March 27

I'm a good cook :)

So everyone just left to catch the northern line before it closes!!!

I made dinner, mild (b/c we had a few Brits who can't do much spice over black pepper) cajun jambalya (chicken, onions, red, green, yellow pepers, & garlic with hot pepper sauce) over rice cooked in chicken stock) for some of my mates from uni, Amanda, Dom, Dave & Sohel.

Amanda's from Wisconsin, Dom's from the southern coast of England (sorta near Brighton), Dave's from Southhampton, and Sohel's from Bangladesh.

Don't worry Susan, Louise, & Heather were invited but couldn't make it. Louise went out on the piss with the other kids in her course. Susan is in Bath with her friends who are visiting from the states, and Heather's sister & sis's boyfriend where seeing the musical Billy Elliot.

I have 2 cute photos of Dom & Sohel in the shamrock "hat" but I'm having trouble downloading - will try to post them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home