Friday, March 24

Comments

Hi everyone,

It's now about 20 past 2am GMT (that's 20 past 9pm EST or 5pm PST, for those of you who are too lazy to do the math in your heads - I know, I know, it's Friday). Well I'm taking yet another writing break from this clinical immunology essay. I don't know what my problem is - I just can't seem to make the essay work. I'm not sure if I've now had too much tea & too many gummy bears, (SCM read carrot sticks ;) or what, but I'm really having a problem writing this darn thing!!

Well as you can see in my title "Comments" I'd like to encourage readers to leave comments on the blog - positive, negative, indifferent, I don't care, just leave something so I know you're reading it. Also if you have questions about my life here in London you can ask & I will try to answer. Or if you are interested in a particular landmark that is relatively close by - let me know & I'll try to get a photo of it for you. For example, you will see that PdiddySL is continually asking, "So have you been to The Lamb yet?" (I PROMISE during my month off I will go & get a photo of me there!!) Who knows maybe you can help me discover some neat places in London that I don't even know about. With that said, don't get too extravagant like asking for photos of Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II & me having afternoon tea at Buckingham Palace, but ya know within reason.

Okay, back to writing - let's see if I can get this finished without another blog break. Doesn't help when your flatmate is having the same problem - we just keep sighing & then giggling!

So don't forget to post a comment - you don't have to have a blogger account -
you can just sign anonymously or sign your name in the comment box (thanks H from NY!!)
I mean after I've spent all this time typing you can take 10 seconds to write a quick comment, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home