Friday, March 24

Finally done & with time for a little kip no less!

So as you can see from the time stamp below it's very early in the morning here in Kentish Town, but most of you reading this are in the states in which case you are probably just getting snuggled into bed or if you're on the west coast you're probably watching the evening news ;)

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I've finally completed my essay, all 1444 words done!

Good Night and sleep well . . . Here is the light coming into my flat since it's so bloody late, or should I say early in the morning!

(Luckily it's raining rather hard so hopefully it won't be get too much sunnier when I attempt to sleep in - LOL)

1 Comments:

At 24 March, 2006 05:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock on sista

hope you can get to sleep with all that english tea you've been drinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home