Sunday, March 26

Airbus A380

Made pancakes for MissyLou & me this morning. After that she went back to work on her essays while I did the dishes, swept & mopped the floors, and cleaned the toilet - yeah I've been super efficient today! Then got a txt message from Jim saying he was finally awake, so I just back from a visit with him - he was so excited about his new shirts. Rob on the other hand couldn't get outta bed (apparently it was a SUPER late night last night) glad I missed it - I rather enjoyed my sleep!

Just heard from Dom & Amanda, looks like they're still up for dinner tonight so I'll probably have to do a little food shopping & cooking in a bit, but for now I'm going to veg in front of my computer screen & watch the rest of Under the Tuscan Sun (fell asleep last night during it).

So as some of you know my sis works for Pratt & Whitney. She's a test engineer and one of the plans she was tentatively work on was the A380, which is a joint venture between Pratt & GE. Here is a
recent article about how things are going - I found it interesting.

1 Comments:

At 27 March, 2006 18:37, Blogger PCS said...

There is something that freaks me out about a plane carrying 850 passengers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home