Tuesday, March 21

President Bush

"I'm confident, I believe, I'm optimistic we'll succeed -- if not, I'd pull our troops out," Bush said during a White House news conference. "If I didn't believe we had a plan for victory, I wouldn't leave our people in harm's way." "We are doing the right thing. A democracy in Iraq is going to affect the neighborhood. A democracy in Iraq is going to (inspire) reformers in a part of the world that is desperate for reformation." "No question that sectarian violence must be confronted by the Iraqi government and a better-trained police force, yet we're making progress," Bush said.

Apparently President Bush doesn't have friends over in Iraq or Afghanistan!

1 Comments:

At 21 March, 2006 17:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed and impressed with all of your work that you take the time to read about world events. Hats off to you! Ah, yes, our deluded President. Beyond words to express my dismay . . .
Mommio--love you RA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home