Tuesday, March 21

Latitude

While Susan & I were at dinner we were wondering what latitude London was at . . . Don't ask me how we got onto that topic of conversation, probably just avoiding anything related to uni seeing as it's the last week of term!

I found this cool website check it out if you're interested, it has world cities & a link to US cities,
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001769.html

Well our clinical virology poster presentation on HIV went very well today, well all but Jonathan's part, but that's par for the course with this group member! Kat, Amanda & I were all prepared & comfortable with the way it went.

Revising my clinical virology paper on "factors & pathogenesis of HIV" right now & will hand it in tomorrow by noon.

Then I have to switch gears & write my clinical immunology paper on "immunological mechanisms underlying immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS)" which is due Friday by 4pm.

After that it's party time for 1 full month. Susan & I are going to try to do some traveling. My mum is coming to visit for 10 days as well, it's going to be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home