Thursday, March 23

Essay writing update

So I think I've already told you this, but maybe not (I'm too lazy to open up a new internet window to check yesterday's post).

So I came home from uni yesterday & started to read all my articles for my clinical immunology term paper (which is due by 4pm on Friday) on
IRIS. The articles were all very interesting, but not what I was looking for. I am suppose to "explain & discuss the immunological mechanisms underlying immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS)". Now normally that would sound easy enough right, just look for IRIS & mechanisms on PubMed. Yeah that's all well & good when the mechanisms are known!! According to a March 2006 review the jury is still out on the mechanisms - UGH, why did I choose this topic?!?!?!?!

So I decided to get a good night's sleep & return to 99 Gower Street computer room 1 today to get a few more articles which might help. Well again same problem as above nobody really knows much about it. So I printed off a few more articles & went to the coffee shop with Amanda to read.

Came home & started writing - I had 200 words as of 5.40pm, when I decided to take a quick trip to
Iceland to get a few essentials for essay writing . . . ya know Haribo candies!! I got yoghurt with dried strawberries & granola and some toilet roll as well, but that's not going to make the essay go any better.

Now I'm checking my email, updating my blog (I don't want another comment of, "what's with the one liners?" plus I know the person who said that isn't feeling so hot today so I want them to have something semi interesting to read about (hope McD's helped - I'm jealous, considered walking the extra 200 feet down KT Road to go myself but had already spent all my £s on candy) feel better soon, these sympathy pains I'm having are not fun, lol) & then I'll be back to writing :^(

1 Comments:

At 24 March, 2006 05:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

impressed you can have sympathy pains from the us to the uk - you go girl! miss ya tons rara, when you comin home for real?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home