Friday, February 10

C term completed

We all gave our grant proposal presentations this morning, so now I'm ALL done with term C!!!!

I must admit I'm not a fan of writing grants - I now understand the PIs stress and I didn't actually have my lab's funding riding on the line, just my term grade. Greg did tell us that our exams have all be graded once, now on for second grades so we should have our results by the beginning of next term (20 Feb) which would be nice - of course grant proposal grades will take a bit longer since they're being sent out today for blind grading.

After the presentations were done we went over to Senate House to have vegtable soup and a roll for £0.50 - what a steal huh??? Jealous aren't you!!! Then Susan & I went to post a present off to the states, now we're checking our email back at uni.

As soon as we're done we're heading to Covent Garden to meet up with course mates (Amanda, Dom, Heather & Dave) who are at the Belushi Pub. From 3-5pm they have buy one get one free Coronas & seeing as we're all on student budgets we're very excited about this find!! Thank goodness for Heather & her flatmates - they're always discovering great new places in London to visit!

Nothing else really exciting to report aside from that my brain is slowly leaking out my ears because it doesn't know how to relax. I AM HOWEVER bloody excited about being able to finish my book since I won't have MissyLou (my wonderful flatmate) saying, "is that science related?" every time I go to read when I should be typing or studying :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home