Tuesday, February 7

Another expression & interesting stuff

New expression for the day is



  • boggin = gross (This food is boggin)
  • numpty = stupid or moron

Take a look at this article - it's crazy funny, I think!!

Another thing I found interesting is PdiddySL's blog entry today

I have to tell you I might have just said the dumbest thing in the world!!!!
Now this probably will not make sense to you but just listen and hear me out!!
Louise & I just had our second cup of tea & this cup tasted hotter (temp wise) so I said, "maybe it's because it's boiled, boiled water, instead of just boiled water"
Now what kind of a special numpty am I again!?!?!?!
Okay stop laughing about it now - Louise is still laughing!!

Back to my grant writing fun now :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home