Thursday, February 9

Big Bird & Oscar

So a friend of mine just sent me this article and it really makes me sad to see that Bush thinks this is a "good" idea!!! How can you think that cutting funding from innocent children is a good idea? Doesn't he know they will be the ones taking care of him when he becomes old and losses his mind (or should I just say when he becomes older, since I wonder at times if he even has a brain to lose!)

Well my grant is due today so I'm just going to finish off this cup of tea & my Hob Nob which my lovely flatmate brought me a few minutes ago and then I'm off to grant proposal world again - I just keep reminding myself that this time next week I'll be sitting pool-side in Spain!!!!!

Oh yeah if you want to see the ice castle being build click the link to "Peter's Blog" on the left side of the screen, he posted yesterday at the start of the process - hopefully it will stay cold & they'll be able to finish it for Saturday's big gala parade!! (fingers crossed - it's sunny & warm here again today!!)
Here are a few cools photos I've seen while playing around on the internet last night.

Cool new medals for 2006 winter games!

Little mascots for the XX games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home