Wednesday, February 8

Fellow blogger

I've recently discovered a blog site, well I guess I should say a fellow blogger discovered me, left a comment and now I've discovered his blog site. Interestingly this blog site has been able to keep my attention. I'm sorry to say, but truth be told, there are many out there that just don't interest me. Being that it's 01.17, you can probably tell I'm currently on a little "grant writing break" (I like to refer to them as "reality checks" or "sanity breaks"). During my final break of the evening, or morning depending on how you want to look at it, I decided to check out Will's blog & see if there was anything of interest & luck for me there was one!! If you're interested to see what his post was about feel free to click here!

Toodle-pip . . . Ta-ra . . . Good Night . . .

1 Comments:

At 08 February, 2006 05:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Will's article was interesting--as were some of the science people --clicked on his interest.

Yeh, a break from split infinitives!
Hugs,
Mommio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home