Saturday, February 4

Studious Girls

Well I've just spent the whole day writing over 400 words on my grant topic then took a break to read one more paper for background and don't I find that everything I'm trying to do has been referenced to a paper from 1996, which means it's already been done :(

Susan is going to send me the pdf of the article so I can read it & then I can try to add a new aspect to my grant - UGH this pisses me off!! Of course I shouldn't complain because Susan & Amanda (and probably others in my course) don't even have a topic, but still I thought I was doing so well, bugger, bugger, bugger!!!!!

Okay getting offline now so I can get ready for dinner. I really need to pick up all the papers that I've surrounded myself with - see the photos - we're studying hard this weekend - be impressed, we are!!
Amanda & Susan are coming over to join Louise and me in a "girls night"

Lou studying hard (we also did some washing - see behind her, told you we've been busy!)

Look at that mess of papers I've made - the bowl if filled with Starburst candies (comfort food)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home