Monday, January 30

Dinner tonight

So today my new roomie (or should I say flatmate) Louise, moved the first half of her stuff into my flat. I guess I can't call it my flat anymore, seeing as it's our flat now.

She's been letting a flat where every time it rains the wallpaper falls further and further off the walls & now there is actual mold growing on the walls. To be honest she doesn't stay there that much b/c her boyfriend lives on Edgeware Rd so she stays with him & just uses her flat as an extra wardrobe (closet). Just before Christmas she asked if she could store some stuff at mine & pay 1/2 the rent since she doesn't like her flat. I thought about it and figured if I could save about $500/month & really only have to give up a few shelves in my wardrobe - it would all be worth it!! I've got two beds so even if we both ended up here on the same night we'll be okay.

Tonight I made some chicken korma for dinner looks good doesn't it?!?!? Here is what my kitchen cabinet looks like now that Louise has moved in her dry goods. Can you tell we live in England??? (note all the tea!)

I had so much stuff in this cabinet that some of my American food had to be moved to the living room shelf, not nearly as convenient, but it will do for now.

Well I'm off to bed now seeing as I've got my term final tomorrow at half 9 (9.30am)

Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home