Wednesday, February 6

news from today

my exciting news to report from today is that when I get my work permit extended (hopefully soon) I don't have to leave & re-enter the country - they can do it all in their office in Croydon :) it's the little things in life that keep me happy these days - that and the fact that it's sunny out today - not when I leave it won't be, but for now I can see sunlight coming through the glass ceilings!

anyone else have exciting news to tell me about?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 06 February, 2008 19:00, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

My life is so "unexciting", I have to shake myself to get a pulse. Glad you are enjoying a ray of sunshine today, however.

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 06 February, 2008 20:07, Blogger Sara said...

well i'm glad to see at least one person READS my blog!!!

 
At 07 February, 2008 06:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news! congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home