Thursday, November 29

Fridge/freezer UK Style

Over here in the UK the primarily the fridge is on the top whilst the freezer is on the bottom & MUCH smaller than in the US. Many houses have a fridge freezer unit that fits under their counter tops in which case the freezer unit is inside the fridge. Many over here in the UK are also not frost-free, so you have to defrost it at least once a year causing a massive flood in your kitchen, if you're not super careful about it.

Due to the much smaller size of fridge/freezer storage we tend to shop more often & don't buy in bulk often, unless it's non-perishable items.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home