Tuesday, September 11

Saint EB is a champ!!

So as some of you know I have a wonderful blogger mate who lives in Seattle, WA, USA and her name is Linda (see side for her link as I'm too knackered to write it all out right now), but the point is not how funny Linda's posts normally are & how much I look forward to reading them daily, but rather to send you to read this one in particular.

Now maybe it's because today is the 6th anniversary of the Sept 11th events, maybe it's that for some reason this & last week I've been a bit "home sick", or maybe it's just that work is getting a bit tiring with all this training & then on top of it to have alarm issues & drugs that don't work & experiments that have to be scraped, BUT I really thought it was a great post & I'm hoping you'll enjoy it too.

AND to top it all off, not only was Saint EB a champ for riding it, look at how much her team raised:

Swedish Smyelin Babes III

Goal:
$10,000.00

Achieved:
$23,292.00


How awesome is that?!?!?!?!

Okay off to bed now, absolutely drained right now, will try to do better updates later this week or weekend!

BTW, feel free to leave Linda a comment when you go to her page, I'm sure she'd love to hear from all of you as well :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12 September, 2007 05:01, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

I'm baaaack! With only nine useable fingers instead of ten, however (Please ignore the typo's!)

Very sweet of you to post a post about my post...well, you get the picture! And thank you SO much for your monetary support to EB's ride (in friend ZEE's name) as well...

May the homesickness pass without further ill...

Linda D. in Seattle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home