Thursday, July 5

July 4th in review

So as you've guessed or know by now there were no fireworks to be seen in London last night, but I did have a great day!

Rob & I met up after work and went to an "Ed's Diner" where the theme is a 50s American diner - we each had a burger with fries & a coke. Food was pretty good (ya know for diner food). After that we jumped on the tube up to Camden where we met up with Jim at the pub. My co-worker Karen joined us for a few hours as well. I had not intended on staying out late, but just got talking, laughing & ended up getting home at 2am!! Had a bit of a lie in this morning & came to work at 10am, since I didn't have anything that couldn't wait.

Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with my dear friend Betty's brother & sister-in-law Billy & Lee, we're going to have dinner at Oscar's on Charlotte Street. After a nice dinner we're going to see Spamalot - YEAH!!!!

2 Comments:

At 06 July, 2007 01:38, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

And I had a "hankerin' " for a hot dog, malt, and fries yesterday!?! Must be an *American* thing, eh?

Glad you celebrated the holiday in fashion...

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 07 July, 2007 13:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming up for air at a local wifi- spot. Once a week! Anyway - thanks for acknowledging our holiday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home