Wednesday, January 3

what is wrong with our country

A rainy day here in Portland has forced me to read the national news, which after reading this article which makes me sad & happy that I'm not in HS anymore and this somewhat funny article, not funny about the confusion, just funny that the CNN could make such a screw up and then I came across this one which pissed me off because who the hell are we to tell another country how to hang someone - they don't tell us how to run our executions, why do we get the right to tell them how to do theirs?!?!?! If you're ready for a good laugh after all those articles check this one out, mom & I nearly wet ourselves reading it. And finally, here is an interesting article to check out.

Well after all that reading I think it's time to go shopping, we have to pick up my framed MSc diploma, fax a letter, attempt to find some jeans I like, and get something to eat for dinner. We're all set on the movie front, yesterday we watched, Muriel's Wedding, and Brokeback Mountain. Both of which were really good movies, Muriel's Wedding is super funny & an Aussie movie so that's always cool to see!! Today we have Regarding Henry, The Squid & the Whale, and An Inconvenient Truth. Okay, we're off shopping . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home