Friday, December 29

gtfvbgffffnmh . . . opps that was Henry on the keyboard as he was attempting to climb to see the squirrels out the window over my shoulder.

So after my last post last night my tummy never really felt better and today it still feel bad, so I'm back to just drinking water & ginger ale. It's so weird how yesterday while we were at lunch I was getting hungry for other people's meals but once I started eating my soup I felt sick again, I thought it was a sign that I was getting better but I guess not.

Mom, Patty & Matt are at the Portland Art Museum seeing an Egypt exhibit which sounded cool, but I didn't think that walking around for over an hour was my cup of tea, maybe I over did it a bit yesterday with being out for 8 hours but I was really starting to think I was feeling better, guess this is my body's way of saying "SLOW down I'm not really ready for this yet"

Well I got up to feed the dogs & refill my water bottle, now it's back to resting, hope everyone is having a good Friday!!! TGIF to all those who are working ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home