Sunday, October 15

long time no write . . .

I know I know, I've been bad about updating my blog, but I have a valid & rather good excuse . . . I have not had access to a computer!! I've been on the move, feels like at 125mph at times. I'm not even sure when I last posted, so I'm not sure where I need to start in the update for everyone, but here is a quick overview:

30 Sept - arrived home
1 Oct - "family day", brunch with Ryan, James & all 4 of us, followed by shopping at the mall
2 Oct - dad & I drove to Albany to meet Auntie Ann to pick up my car
3 Oct - clean my car & buy flowers for Patty's condo
4 Oct - mom & I drive to NJ to see Aunt Helen
5 Oct - mom & I drive to Irvington, NY to see Aunt Jinny & have sushi dinner with Kristen & PJ
6 Oct - mom & I drive to Schroon Lake (having dinner with Pete in Katonah), dinner at Auntie Ann's
7 Oct - SonRise pancake breakfast with Auntie Ann, cousin Tim, mom, Patty, dad, and all the neighbours (nice to catch up with them all at once!) followed by the BIG birthday bash starting at noon at The Owl at Twighlight restaurant in Minerva, NY, followed by me driving to Saranac Lake to have dinner & visit with Dan, Kevin, Miss Betty, Kathy, Roger, Kathy & Lonnie
8 Oct - can't remember, BBQ rib dinner with Maureen & Bob
9 Oct - Columbus Day, dinner with Kathy & Roger
10 Oct - gym at 6am followed by breakfast & visit to Trudeau, SL girls soccer game & dinner with the Morgan clan
11 Oct - gym at 6am followed by breakfast & veg out at Kathy & Roger's place, dinner at Despos with Dave M
12 Oct - no gym, laundry at Maureen & Bob's house, coffee break at Trudeau, dinner with my SL boyfriend Will & his parents Paula & Kevin
13 Oct - gym at 6am followed by breakfast, trip to Trudeau to see a few I'd missed earlier in teh week, drive down to Irvington
14 Oct - Thunderbird games at Croton Point Park - hauling the cub scout gear all day
15 Oct - sleep in, breakfast with Aunt Jinny, Helen-Sue, Donna, and Mimmi, drive to CT & here I am now :)

I did get an email from my potential boss in the UK who said he should know more in about a week, so I'll keep you posted on that front! Well I should try to be social now, speak soon, Tarra xx

1 Comments:

At 20 October, 2006 05:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear what you've been up to! I love reading your blog =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home