Wednesday, September 27

ALMOST there

Today we met Julie at Farringdon for lunch at The Greenery (veggy place) on the corner of Cowcross St and Peter's Lane. After lunch we walked over through the Smithfield Meat market, past Old Baily (criminal court house), and then past St Paul's before jumping on the northern line to come home for the final move to storage.

Dad & I moved the final bits & bobs into storage today, so literally all that is left to go into the unit are 2 sets of sheets & 2 pillows. Ugh what a pain in the arse it was fitting it all in, luckily we made it happen with lots of pushing, turning of boxes & repacking a box into a garbage bag.

Ya know that point when you just want to be done! I don't like this waiting around till Saturday with basically nothing to do but eat out with friends, not that I don't like eating or seeing these people but in between there is a lot of down time where I feel I should be doing something useful, instead of reading or wondering up & down KT Road.

PLUS not many of my mates are still around :( Amanda, Heather, Susan, and Dom are all either in the USA or on their way there (congrats again to Dom for getting that job at Madison). Louise is living with Jeremy now so I rarely see her & most days she goes into Imperial with him & sits on a computer looking for jobs. That leaves the girls at the pub (but like normal people so they can't entertain me all day long because they actually have to work), "cousin" Danielle (working), Emie & Julie (both working), Jim & Rob (both working). So that brings me back to wishing I could just jump on the next flight home so I can start seeing people there.

To any AHS graduate of 1996 get a load of this:

AHS Class of '96 Ten-Year Reunion
Host: Class of '96 (Karessa McCartney, KM2)
Location: The Fat Black Pussy Cat 130 West 3rd Street, New York, NY
When: Wednesday, December 27, 7:00pm
Calling all AHS class of 1996 alums . . . The Class of '96 needs you to make the 10-year reunion happen. At short notice the reunion has been planned, but we need you to spread the word far and wide. Come feel the Blue-n-Gold, feel that Panther spirit, feel the good times of ten years ago. Come party down with your AHS classmates amist bumpin' tunes, drinks and bar fare at the Fat Black Pussy Cat. Bring old friends and new to mix, mingle and reminisce.
P.S. Please pass this along to all alums that you can. Thanks!

Any of you planning on going, let me know!!

Well I suppose I should attempt to go and do something productive, just not sure what the heck that is going to be. BTW Dad's having a nap (I know I know you're all VERY surprised by this - LMAO!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home