Sunday, September 24

Photos

Here are some photos from a few weeks ago when my sister went up to Schroon Lake for the seagull Colony Gala & her old roommate/best friend, Kate's wedding.

Absolutely bugger all exciting to report today, tried to call my sis (05.50 her time) but she didn't answer :( I'm gonna try to pack a few more boxes today & have a bit of a rest, my back is acting up again (like it did last year before I moved . . . thinking it's combo of stress & lifting boxes & moving) just hoping it doesn't get as bad as it was last year b/c that took drugs from the Chestertown Health Center to fix & since I have no health insurance & no doctor, I'm a bit screwed!

Happy Sunday & again, "Happy Birthday ya old git" (can you guess whos expression that is?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home