Thursday, September 21

Paris Photos

Having Lebanese food with Jeremy & Louise tonight, we got back safely from Paris & here are the photo slide shows, would write more but someone is literally whining about checking his emails & it's doin my head in, so I'm just gonna post photos for now.

To those who are having surgery today - good luck - I've been thinking about you all day & tried to call but couldn't get through - LOVE & MISS YOU, see ya soon!!! Note the LV photos just for you :) xxoo

I did get an email from Greg today saying that the US company released the money to the UK, so starting Monday Greg will be able to get a grant number & start processing my paperwork & work permit (please keep those fingers crossed, then I won't have to re-learn how to spell the American way ;)







1 Comments:

At 22 September, 2006 05:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun to view the photos floating around. Got the hang of the deal. Great shots. Thanks. Glad you had a wonderful trip.

Love, Mommio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home