Tuesday, April 25

Not too much exciting

I started back in classes yesterday, just after my mum left :( , this is my last term after this I only have my thesis project to start!!

I'm taking Immunity of Parasites, Principles and Practical. Monday - noon on Wednesday I have the principles (lectures) and then Wed afternoon - Friday we have practical (labs). Should be interesting, just so far it's all been review of immunology stuff which I already know but the medical Parasitologists (MPs) don't, so they need to be caught up to speed.

Tonight Susan came over for dinner & we had some of the left over lasagna from the other night. It was fantastic - we made fresh garlic bread & broccoli. Here are some photos (had to take them for the
FS blog)

me and Flat Stanley at dinner

Susan & Flat Stanley making brownies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home